Harry Potter Webquest
Use the sites listed after each group of questions to answer the questions found in that group.
1. How did Surrey become the birthplace of British democracy?
2. What is the name of the palace that was King Henry VIII's home?
3. Why is Brookland's museum famous?
4. What is the name of the Naval Telegraph Station found in Surrey?
5. What is the name of England's oldest working windmill?
Great Britain Geography
1. What is the highest point in Great Britain?
2. What type of climate does Great Britain have?
3. What is the total area of Great Britain?
4. What is the terrain like in Great Britain?
5. What are Great Britain's natural resources?
People and Culture of Great Britain
1. What is the population of Great Britain?
2. What ethnic groups make up Great Britain?
3. Which parks comprise the royal parks?
4. Name three international sporting events held in Great Britain?
5. Who are the top three most borrowed book authors in Great Britain?
1. What type of government does Great Britain have?
2. What is the capital of Great Britain?
3. Who is Great Britain's head of government?
4. What are the two houses of the legislative branch?
5. Who is the Chief of State for Great Britain?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers
1. What is Christ Church the only college in the world to have?
2. What is the most haunted royal palace?
3. Which building was used for a double of Hogwarts school?
4. What building was used to recreate some of the interiors of Hogwarts school?
5. Name three places you can go to see owls.